Why join AMPIT?
AMPIT managers believe in the Mission and Values of the Association. They believe that management is a profession which should be supported by continuous training and self-development. All members act in a community which aims at growth through exchange of experience and methodology for the development of their own professionalism.
- Certified recognition and qualification of the manager’s professional services, according to law 4/2013
- Mutual recognition of the managerial status by the AMPIT community;
- Managerial skills are highlighted through the process of qualification;
- Constant training and exchange of experience;
- Become member of an extended network of colleagues with shared values, motivation, attitudes and cooperation;
- Stakeholders’ guarantee of high professionalism and business ethics.
Services Offered to Members
- Professional Networking;
- Representation and promotion of member issues and guarantees for the protection of members;
- Promotion of the role of professional manager;
- Special projects for the use and development of managerial culture and values;
- Access to a number of services and special agreements with selected companies;
- Partnership with national and international associations and research centers.
How to Become a Member
- Registration is restricted to managers.
- AMPIT members, including the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board, offer their professional experience and expertise.
- The AMPIT annual membership fee is € 130,00. This sum to be paid upon acceptance by the Board of Directors. Membership fees are used exclusively to support the activities of the Association.
- Admission is initiated on line.
- Any queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org